sunsets

sunsets
with flowers and sunset

Friday, November 21, 2008

how im feeling right now


well its all about me this time. I just got done applying for college classes at the usu uintah basin center. im planing on majoring in Elementary Eduaction Early Childhood Development and minoring in FCHD im so excited!!!!

the tribe is helping pay for classes so that will be wonderful.

ok now about my family I just cant wait until we all get together next week. I have a gift im giving my mil and I hope she really likes it.

After that its my favorite time of year CHRISTMAS!!!!

I love the feeling I get when im putting the tree up (no real tree the husband has alergies. )

and the music. oh and the movies!! oh and in general the feeling it puts out. im excited its mercedez' 2nd christmas. how fun!!!!! and i think its our 4 or 3 christmas together as husband and wife.

well i think......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi im Lisa. I am 25 and have the best family in the world!!! My daughter is ending her first year of head start im so proud of her she knows how to spell her name and is working on writing it, she knows her numbers and some ute language they also have taught her some sign language. My wonderful husband is working in PA state and is doing an amazing job, he has just got a promotion im so proud of him. I am really into vintage things and hunting. Spending time with my family is the thing i love the most.

My Favorite Anythings

  • Movies
  • Theatre
  • Playing the piano
  • Music
  • Rock and Roll
  • Twilight book series