sunsets

sunsets
with flowers and sunset

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

bed time




We finally decided to convert Mercedez' bed to a todler bed yesterday. I was so glad that we fianlly got it done I was so scared that she was going to climb to the top of her bed and fall out.


She was more excited than we were to finally have her "BIG GIRL" bed. She would climb up on her bed then jump off and say WHOA!! then do it again. But when it came to bed time I was sooo worried that she wasnt going to stay in her bed so i pulled all her toys out of her room (she was verry mad that I did that).


We gave her kisses and hugs told her we loved her she did the same then we closed the door and put the gate up right outside of it. I was verry supprised when she fell asleep like usual!
But my poor baby ended up falling out of bed 3 times last night. but since it was her first night I was verry proud that she was a good sport about it.
I am hoping that we can all get through this soon and that there wont be anymore falling out of bed, im just glad its only less than 2 feet away from the ground.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi im Lisa. I am 25 and have the best family in the world!!! My daughter is ending her first year of head start im so proud of her she knows how to spell her name and is working on writing it, she knows her numbers and some ute language they also have taught her some sign language. My wonderful husband is working in PA state and is doing an amazing job, he has just got a promotion im so proud of him. I am really into vintage things and hunting. Spending time with my family is the thing i love the most.

My Favorite Anythings

  • Movies
  • Theatre
  • Playing the piano
  • Music
  • Rock and Roll
  • Twilight book series