sunsets

sunsets
with flowers and sunset

Monday, February 2, 2009

25 things about you

1. i work for ellies in roosevelt
2. i love hunting elk and deer.
3. i love to read anything.
4 i have a myspace, myyearbook, blogger, cafemom, uintahbasinmommies, uintah high school alumni, meez, and lots of other accounts
5. i love music its my life who cant live without a song that means something to you.
6. i am verry worried about the oil fields. i am a roughnecks wife and love it
7. i know how to play the guitar, and piano
8. i love getting hair bows for my daughter
9. i never went on a honeymoon
10. i want to be a teacher
11. i cant stand drama
12. i love watching reality shows like bad girls club, real world, any show on vh1
13. i love watching csi, without a trace, heroes, days of our lives, ncis, dont forget the lyrics, house
14. I have 2 tattoos and I want many more.
15. i met my husband at a party
16. my favorite food is spaghetti and also crab legs
17. i had a cleft pallet and hair lip when i was born
18. i had to have a nose surgery because of my cleft pallet and hair lip
19. i have had my apendix taken out
20. i have one daughter and love her to death
21. i love acting in the theathre.
22. im addicted to shopping
23.i hate cleaning ALL the time
24.im adopted into a white family
25. i am puerto rican and ute indian and dont know how to speak either language

Now you write 25 things about you and tag 25 of your friends.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi im Lisa. I am 25 and have the best family in the world!!! My daughter is ending her first year of head start im so proud of her she knows how to spell her name and is working on writing it, she knows her numbers and some ute language they also have taught her some sign language. My wonderful husband is working in PA state and is doing an amazing job, he has just got a promotion im so proud of him. I am really into vintage things and hunting. Spending time with my family is the thing i love the most.

My Favorite Anythings

  • Movies
  • Theatre
  • Playing the piano
  • Music
  • Rock and Roll
  • Twilight book series